How to get in touch with us in the UK
If you think you have something special to offer us , please email your CV with a covering letter explaining why for the attention of Sue Armitage. If you are a recruitment agent, please email Sue in the first instance.
Senior Telemarketer/Business Development Executive
Are you expert in generating sales opportunities and hungry for success? You could be a capable telemarketer or an upcoming Business Development Executive from a B2B IT environment who thrives on the buzz of finding new prospect opportunities in the UK’s leading blue-chip companies. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company recognised as a Gartner visionary, leading the market in Application Quality Management.
The position requires you to engage IT and business decision makers to uncover their needs, position Original Software as a credible solution, and transition sales ready opportunities to the field sales team.
- Develop an understanding of the key sales messages and market needs
- Follow up on lists provided by Marketing to explore and uncover credible information and opportunities.
- Generate director level prospect contacts using the names and contact details of people within target companies
- Set up discovery meetings for Sales to progress.
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system
- Develop and message suitable prospects via LinkedIn
Experience and Skills Requirement
- Highly self-motivated and goal-driven with either an excellent telemarketing track record or an early career in Business Development, within a B2B IT related environment.
- Able to work independently but also be an enthusiastic team member.
- Detail orientated.
- Able to use LinkedIn and other sources to research target accounts and key players.
- Capable of identifying, initiating and nurturing relationships with contacts and turn them into sales ready leads.
- Comfortable engaging with senior executives in enterprise accounts.
- Used to maintaining a high volume of outbound activity
- Able to demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Based within an easy commute of our offices in Chineham, Basingstoke
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Operations, this position is based in our offices in Chineham, Basingstoke.
Competitive Base salary according to experience, uncapped commission plan and benefits.
Please email your CV with a cover letter for the attention of, Sue Armitage
Original Software is an equal opportunity employer.