For the 5th consecutive time Gartner have positioned Original Software as a ‘Visionary’ and we are now searching for a dynamic marketing professional to help us to take that message to the world.
Our mission is to enable organizations to deliver world-class enterprise applications in the fastest, lowest risk, and most cost-effective way. We transform the productivity of everyone involved in the quality process – from project managers and business analysts to developers, QA teams and application users.
If you are looking to progress, this role is seen as a development platform for our next Head of Marketing. As such it will appeal to individuals looking to take the next steps forward in their career.
• Be instrumental in the development of an ever-evolving marketing strategy and plan
• Translate the overall plan into multiple programs and tactics( comprising multi-touch, multi-dimensional elements, with both inbound and outbound tactics, addressing complex buying cycles and buyer personas)
• Liaise with other people in the company to ensure that they deliver their contributions in a timely manner
• Regularly monitor our performance against a limited number of evolving KPIs
• Proactively engage with the business development teams in the US and the UK.
• Work with vendors that contribute to local programs including event venues and services, digital marketing agencies, direct mail providers, SEO experts, PR agencies, designers, copywriters and list brokers.
• Communicate and educate the sales/pre-sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities.
Experience and Skill Requirements
Educated to degree level you will have:
• 3-5 years relevant experience in B2B software marketing using multiple communication channels
• An appreciation of how to align tactical plans with strategies.
• A clear understanding of how to leverage social media in an overall demand creation approach
• Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and sales
• Planning/project management skills.
• Leadership and initiative to drive business objectives.
• Strong oral/written communications skills.
• Experience of agency management.
You will be:
• Competent with Marketing Automation, CRM and Content Management technologies
• Competent in HTML
• Able to direct content building required for complex demand creation.
• Able to clearly articulate a market-specific value proposition and tailor it to fit a variety of program requirements
• Able to consistently produce results on time and within budget.
The role includes an element of management but the major focus is on rapid and successful execution. As with your colleagues on the Leadership Team you will be hands on and energetic.
This position is based in our UK headquarters at Chineham near Basingstoke.
Interested. In the first instance please send your cv to Sue Armitage at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get in touch with us in the UK
If you think you have something special to offer us , please email your CV with a covering letter explaining why for the attention of Sue Armitage. If you are a recruitment agent, please email Sue in the first instance.
Fancy joining an organisation where QA is king?
Original Software is a market leader in Application Quality Management software recognized by some of the most influential independent software quality analyst firms covering the application development lifecycle space. We help customers make software quality a business imperative.
Due to the increased demand for our product set we are looking to add to our Product Management team. If you are looking for a career move for the long term, where you can grow and develop your skills within a global team of technical excellence then read on.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist for Original Software, you will help ensure that our software solutions meet the highest possible standards.
• Work in a highly collaborative environment to ensure the products meet requirements
• Plan, design, document and execute test procedures for new features and products, while constantly being aware of regression impact
• Upgrade and performance testing
• Log defects and work closely with developers to investigate, troubleshoot and verify fixes
• Accurately evaluate the time and effort needed to perform your work
• Effectively communicate testing activities and results in oral and written formats
• Recommend improvements to the validation strategy
• Assist the support team when required to resolve escalated customer issues
• Participate in product design and requirements reviews
• Follow company and industry best practices, and contribute to the improvement of the software testing processes
Experience and Skill Requirements
• Ideally educated to degree level in computer science, engineering or QA, or possess proof of further education in a relevant field
• 2 years prior experience in a QA role
• Knowledge and experience in functional testing, system integration testing, regression testing and browser compatibility testing
• Experience of working with Oracle, SQL Server and DB2 databases
• Experienced with manual and automated testing tools, in particular those from Original Software
• Excellent written and communications skills
• Analytical thinking and strong problem solving skills
• Autonomous and capacity to work well in a team
• Comfortable working in a rapidly moving, sometimes highly pressured environment
• Customer focused with a desire to deliver the best service possible
Reporting to the Head of Product Management, this is a new position in response to the growing demand for our product set. This position is based in our UK headquarters at Chineham near Basingstoke. We offer a competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits package including pension, healthcare, life insurance, childcare vouchers bike schemes etc..
Interested ? Then please email your CV with a cover letter for the attention of, Sue Armitage