Are you an ambitious sales star and want to take the lead in expanding our sales revenue stream? Do you want to make a name for yourself and enjoy a position on the senior management team in return? Do you know what it takes to create a coordinated and dynamic sales strategy? Do you love a challenge?
The individual who can say “Yes” to all of these and is smart, positive, and focused is someone we would love to talk to.
We see our sales strategy as key to our growing success and to increasing our global coverage alongside our existing partner expansion program.
The software that we create and market is regarded as cutting edge in the Software Quality Assurance market. Industry analysts position us as visionaries and market leaders in Integrated Quality Suites, continually out-performing established brands. In addition, we have exciting new and innovative developments underway which will come to market in 2021 with a bang.
Original Software has clients in over 50 countries worldwide, but we want more.
You will manage and execute the direct sales strategy along with the partnership program to support our aggressive growth plan.
You will be hands on the sales process supported by our excellent pre-sales engineers, but will own and achieve the team goals. As part of this you may deem it appropriate to grow the existing team.
- Manage and execute the go-to-market strategy for the direct sales and partner channel
- Lead, coach, and develop a global sales team, ensuring they meet and exceed the annual targets
- Maintain own portfolio of prospects/customers and meet/exceed personal sales targets
- Coordinate internal and external resources to meet revenue goals
- Collaborate with Marketing to generate Demand Generation Programs
- Proactively contribute to the development of the company with your colleagues on the senior management team
Skills and Experience
- B2B software solution selling with a consultative approach
- Comfortable building relationships at a senior level
- Consistent and sustainable record or performance-driven by new business success through new opportunities and existing customers
- Goal orientated and motivated to deliver success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport at all levels
- Quick thinker able to think outside of the box and to help clients achieve their goals
We are inviting applications from candidates based in the USA or the UK.
About Original Software
We have a unique approach to software testing with great products and are highly regarded in the marketplace, by customers and analysts alike.
Original Software is going places. We already have over 500 customers around the world supported from our Chicago IL and UK offices, but that’s not enough. We want to expand further and make our unique and impressive software testing solutions the worldwide standard. What we do, nobody else does or can do, a fact reflected in some of our patents and the plaudits we receive from customers about their successes with our solutions.
When a company chooses to invest or extend their investment with us it is a tribute to every member of staff. Creating and delivering quality solutions that redefine people’s expectation takes every member of every team to fully contribute and our company structure reflects that.
For more information about Original Software visit our website at www.origsoft.com.
Candidates based in the USA should apply in the first instance to email@example.com
Candidates based in the UK should apply in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org