As the Head of Customer Success, you will directly lead and manage the Customer Success team to deliver, enhance, develop and streamline the experience for all our customers. We have a global reach with customers mostly based in Europe and North America who state we deliver superb support and services, in the process of making them successful.
We already have ground-breaking, well respected software products which empower and transform software testing for QA teams and users, but we are not stopping there with new solutions nearing launch.
You will take responsibility for our customer base activities (e.g., Implementation, education, support, adoption and advocacy). Your goals will be based on renewals, customer loyalty, up-selling, references, incident responses and case studies. Happy customers that can easily access the information and resources they need, who are successful in their business goals and speak highly of us is what will drive you and your team.
“Great product and easy to use. This is an awesome company to work with. They always respond to questions or issues and are very open to ideas and suggestions. To say their customer support is excellent does not even begin to summarize how wonderful they are. This is by far the best company I have worked with regarding service and support. They listen and will work with you to resolve any issues or just provide a better understanding of their product. They truly want you to be successful in testing. They respond quickly to questions or issues and will do whatever is required to resolve it. I have nothing but great things to say about their service.” Quality Assurance Testing Analyst in the retail industry (Gartner Peer Insights)
You understand the importance of senior level communication and partnership in delivering a customer-first mentality, working closely with our technical and leadership team to champion customer centric values.
You will report directly to the CEO and be expected to be a major voice of the management team.
- Driving Customer Success Outcomes.
- Building and maintaining senior account relationships.
- Increasing renewal rates and minimising churn.
- Expanding revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell working together with the sales team.
- Ensuring product value through high adoption rates and customer satisfaction.
- Managing customer success activities: Implementation, education, adoption, customer support, renewals, cross-sell / up-sell and advocacy.
- Measuring effectiveness of Customer Success.
- Lead, manage, and expand a high-class customer success team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is motivated by enabling success and gaining plaudits from customers.
- Has 5+ years of B2B software experience in a customer-focused leadership role.
- Has strong recognized leadership skills with a focus on empowerment, positive-mindsets, collaboration and ability to inspire others.
- Has exceptional interpersonal skills and an ability to manage successful technical teams.
- Has strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- Understands the value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Is flexible and innovative and is happy to bring new ideas to the top table.
This position is based remotely. There will be meet-ups at departmental and corporate level monthly/quarterly at a central location.
Competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits package including pension, healthcare, and life assurance. 25 days holiday. Flexible hours outside core hours.
About Original Software
We have a unique approach to software testing with great products and are highly regarded in the marketplace, by customers and analysts alike.
We already have over 500 customers around the world supported by our US and UK teams, but that’s not enough. We want to expand further and make our unique and impressive software testing solutions the worldwide standard. What we do, nobody else does or can do, a fact reflected in some of our patents and the plaudits we receive from customers about their successes with our solutions.
When a company chooses to invest or extend their investment with us it is a tribute to every member of staff. Creating and delivering quality solutions that redefine people’s expectation takes every member of every team to fully contribute, and our company structure reflects that.